NOEMBLEM/エンブレムが設定されていません。

メールの詳細(トピック表示)

Position opening in your area

投稿者:vbaspml…さん  2013/08/23 16:26  MLNo.219   [メール表示]

We offer you a remote part time job with good salary in Japan.

This work takes 2-3 hours per week and requires absolutely no investment.
The essence of this work for incoming client requests in your city.
The starting salary is about ~4800 USD per month + bonuses.

You get paid your salary every 2 weeks and your bonuses after fulfilling each task!

We guarantee work for everyone. But we accept applications this week only!
Therefore, you should write a request right now. And you will start earning money, starting from next week.

Please indicate in the request:
Your name:
Your Contact number:
Your email address: