urdollsさんのマイページ

The Worlds First Surreal Sex Doll Brothel

2019/05/03 10:59

Sex dolls allow you to live the most exciting date

The sex doll robot brothel opened in Japan because men need bisexual threesomes. The site added: "The first time in Nagoya! Brought the worlds first surreal sex doll brothel.

https://www.urdolls.com/

It may be bisexuals, or heterosexuals, who want to experience anal sex, rather than interacting directly with flesh-and-blood men. Porn stars from around the world traveled to Birmingham for a 3D scan, and their images were sent to China for making dolls in China.

The West Midlands County jade will receive the first pornographic replicas next week. In an interview, she said: “The interest rate is very high. We have already booked a lot of TPE sex dolls. When it comes to the Japanese venue, he added: “The service will be developed in a hotel, customers can initially be in 4 different models. Choose between.

It is now possible to experiment with future sex. Live the most exciting dates with your favorite anime characters. The climate is ripe. This is just business. I will introduce a doll in my life, this is my bag. Another photo taken under water, a life doll in a red dress stared at the camera.

Further photographs depict the true image of a silicone-like doll, whether lying on a double bed or a female sex doll next to each other on two double beds. Other photos show a doll similar to the eccentric singer/composer Lady Gaga, who will star in the new movie A Star Is Born with actor Bradley Cooper.

But I know someone has done this - they come from all walks of life. I know that some people may raise their eyebrows, but I dont care. No one else puts food on my desk. According to a survey released this week, an astonishing 21% (one-fifth) of British people admit that they are willing to have sex with robots.

At the same time, one-third of American adults will date their robots if they have a chance. In a few seconds, the image produced 1.7 million favorite content, more than 336,000 comments, thousands of shares on social media. And the madness of the world from celebrities to fans. ”

https://www.urdolls.com/d-cups-sex-doll-c-25.html

Some of the original D cup sex doll were invented by Dutch sailors in the 17th century and they needed to be isolated at sea during long trips. In 2019, we dont believe that new features will appear, but the existing features will be improved - artificial intelligence, facial movements, etc.

What do people want to do with these sex doll robots? According to our survey. The first five answers are as follows: let them clean / cook - 45%. Conversation - 41%. Let them do my job - 38%. Have sex with them - 21%. Participate in sports - 12%. Sex and relationship psychology The authoritative authority Dr. Skoll said that "sex technology" is already developing rapidly.

Reference link:

https://www.progettovesuvio.it/blogs/180/342/sex-doll-is-a-sex-partner-sized-sex-toy

http://m3proinc.com/urdolls/blog/918/sex-dolls-can-provide-rental-services

Tags: adult, | doll | doll, | sex
Binder: urdollsのバインダー(日記数:23/全体に公開)
このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加

このブログにコメントをつけるには、ログインする必要があります。
マイページをお持ちでないひとは「マイページを作成する」ボタンを押してマイページを作成してください。
不適切なブログを見つけたら、こちらからご報告ください!

Mail Address(GMO ID):

Password:

自動ログインパスワードを忘れた方

最近書いたブログ

https://www.freeml.com/feed.php?u_id=16256750&f_code=1

Copyright(C)2019 GMO Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.