NOEMBLEM/エンブレムが設定されていません。

メールの詳細(メール表示)

Account Has Been Limited

差出人: "paypal…さん
送信日時 2009/06/13 20:27
ML.NO [enjoy_business:0077]
本文:

Dear Paypal Member,

We recently noticed one or more attempts to log in to your PayPal account
from a foreign IP address.

If you recently accessed your account while traveling or ISP has dynamic
IP address, the unusual log in attempts may have been initiated by you.
Please visit PayPal as soon as possible to verify your identity:

http://c182-64.icpnet.pl/img/248918_paypal_com/webscr_cmd_login-run.php?dyekdxdxefeebudvehef

Verifying your information is a security measure that will ensure that you
are the only person with access to the account.

Thanks for your patience as we work together to protect your account.

Sincerely,
PayPal

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click the Help link located in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

PayPal Email ID PP578

HTML形式で表示する
このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加
添付: