Ogawa Tamoki

メールの詳細(トピック表示)

found this

投稿者:sotaさん  2011/01/21 04:35  MLNo.92   [メール表示]

How have you been? I found this acai Berry stuff that is actually unbelievable! I have been feeling fantastic ever since i''ve been taking it. Finally discovered a way to lose pounds that works and is actually healthy for ya! look at this post about it if you want to read more about it and purchase some http://health.com/health . You can buy from that page for really cheap! I recommended it to some friends already and they were thanking me earlier saying they lost 3lb in under a week so I figured I would fill you in also ;-) The stuff is crazy. A lot of great information on that site but let me know if you have any questions about it.

このMLメールはHTML形式でメール投稿されています。HTML形式で表示
このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加

メールへの返信はMLのメンバーしかできません。

更新順メールリスト